Returning an item
If for some reason you need to return an item to us please e-mail us at email@example.com to organise your return, due to the limited nature of some of our products, we cannot always guarantee a replacement item, but if you contact us we can set stock aside.
When returning an item please ensure:
- Items should be returned with their original packaging.
- Clothing Items should be returned unworn with all tags and stickers still attached.
- Items should packaged carefully to ensure they reach us safely.
- Items should be sent to us via a registered, tracked postal service, insured to the full value of the return item.
- Items should be returned using the return sticker attached to your receipt. Items without this proof of purchase cannot be replaced or refunded.
- The return address is 2FiftyUnderground Returns, Suite 2, 7 Greek Street, London, W1D 4DF.
- You are responsible for the full cost of returning an item.
If the item is faulty or the order is wrong you will be reimbursed for this cost.
If you have any questions about returning an item, please contact us directly via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note items bought online cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged at any of our retail premises.